Turner Machine Co., Inc.’s mission is to build and maintain a work place of high ethics and morals with a culture-rich work environment. Jeff Turner is CEO of Turner Machine Co. in Smyrna.
Build Your Bench.
As opposed to times past when men showed up at a factory ready to work, today’s manufacturers have to deploy non-traditional methods in order to “build their bench.”
Not Just A JOB!
Do not underestimate the importance of company culture. While it is nearly unheard of in the manufacturing industry, it makes a significant difference to employees and future job candidates. Millennials seek more than just a paycheck — they want a company with a robust culture.
Millennials & Social Media
Social media not only helps reach out to potential job candidates, but also dispels those stereotypes through photos and videos. Get creative with the content you post on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Millennials are constantly inundated with “shares” and retweets,” so create a way to ensure your content stands out from the crowd.
- Latest News
- News & Press
- Turner Machine
- Turner Machine Leading U.S. Manufacturing Industry In Employee Satisfaction
- Turner Machine Awards Employees With Tickets to Nashville Sounds Home Opener This Weekend
- Turner Machine Leads Manufacturing Industry in Employing Retail Tool to Better Gauge Customer Satisfaction
- Turner Machine Rolls Out First Module in Turner University Program
- Turner Machine Unveils New Culture Initiatives To Support Women Employees
- Small Middle Tennessee Manufacturer Finds That Work With Global Manufacturer Leads To Something More Valuable Than Money
- Local Manufacturer to Participate in NCAA Athlete Internship Program
- Turner Machine Prepares for Open House On May 14 and 15
Our Culture At Turner Machine Company
We strive to make the workplace fun by encouraging and empowering employees to do their best for our clients.